Are you a final-year student considering starting a business? Looking to develop a side hustle alongside a job or work as a freelancer?
On June 5th to 8th, the Enterprise Team are running the Mini Business Bootcamp. This event is exclusively for final-year students:
- How to develop your ideas, branding and marketing
- How to financially support yourself and how you can access support after completing your course here at Sheffield Hallam University
- All successful applicants will also have a ‘power hour’ with their personal allocated mentor and participate in a networking event
- The week will conclude with pitches, gaining advice, guidance and support on your specific idea.
- You will also receive a certificate of completion
Applications are open now and close on Saturday, 20th May. Successful candidates will be notified the following Monday.
Candidates are expected to attend all sessions over the four days.
This opportunity is open only to final-year students across all courses.