The Hallam i-Lab is a dynamic co-working business incubation space located on the top floor (Level 6) of Aspect Court (on Pond Hill).
The Hallam i-Lab
Sheffield Hallam University
Aspect Court (Floor 6)
Telephone: 0114 2253131
The Hallam i-Lab offers panoramic views of the Sheffield City skyline and is a great space for networking and collaboration opportunities
For now, daily bookings can be made over the phone in advance of your arrival (on the same day) or via the front desk at The Hallam i-Lab each day.
Upon making a booking, you will be allocated a numbered desk to work from which you must remain at throughout the day.
You can book in advance by calling 0114 225 3131.
- Free Internet access and WiFi-enabled booths
- PCs and Macs with specialist software, including the full Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Access to printer/scanner
- Bookable presentation, workshop and meeting rooms
- Kitchen facilities
- Table tennis
The Hallam i-Lab also offers a limited number of rental office spaces to established graduate businesses.
We have a wide range of measures in place to help us all keep our campus safe during the pandemic. It’s our shared responsibility to commit to keeping our community safe from Covid. We must all follow the guidance to help avoid a local lockdown in the city or on our campus and protect those who are vulnerable in our community.
To help keep you safe, we’ve introduced measures including:
- Limiting the number of people in our buildings to help you socially distance
- Controls at the entrances and exits of our buildings
- Hand sanitisers, and protective screens throughout campus
- An enhanced cleaning programme in all our buildings
- A clear track and trace process in place, following guidance set by Public Health England
You can keep up to date on all the latest developments on our Keeping Safe on Campus website.
The University will keep adding information about the safety measures in place, as well as useful updates on campus facilities and the support available to you.
Wearing a Face Mask or Covering
When using The Hallam i-Lab, all staff and tenants must use a face mask or covering when moving around any of our spaces. This includes walking to the toilets, kitchen and any other area outside of your allocated workstation.
You do not need to wear a face covering if you are working in an individual office but you will be required to do so if you are moving around your floor and/or building. Occupants of shared office spaces are expected to wear face coverings unless you are spaced more than 2m apart at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns before visiting us please contact us.