Student registrations will open in September, via this page.
Please contact your allocated Enterprise Adviser for further details:
Graeme Tidd: SSA (not A&D) and BTE
Claire Collister: A&D (SSA) and HWLS
Led by our Enterprise Advisers and supported by academics, our Enterprise Residency programme is offered across all colleges and is connected to a specific module within a course.
The programme allows students to develop their own ideas within a given framework, focusing on self-development as part of Sheffield Hallam University’s HSE (Highly Skilled Employment) strategy.
The programme timeline is flexible and can be run over one or two semesters (120 hours is a benchmark).
At a glance
- Focuses on self-development
- Ideas can be project or business focused
- Ideas can be concept only or taken to market
- Students gain access to the Hallam i-Lab, workshops and touchpoints with an allocated adviser
- Academics are responsible for assessment
Develops enterprising skills and qualities linked to the core SHU Graduate Attributes:
- Knowledge Application
- Motivation and Engagement
- Social Responsibility
- Creative and Critical Thinking
- Integrity and Professionalism
- Research and Enquiry
- Digital Literacy